These messages were delivered by Pastor David on the Gospel of Grace Radio Broadcast from October 2020 to March 2021. From Ephesians 6:10-20, we consider the necessity of putting on the whole armour of God to withstand the wiles of the devil. Just as a Roman legionary (pictured to left) must be fully equipped for battle with every necessary piece of his armour to be successful in the warfare, the child of God must also be fully prepared to fight in service to the Lord in his army. We are all soldiers in the Lord’s army and must put on all 7 pieces of the armour of God, lest we be extremely vulnerable to the attacks of Satan. In our warfare of faith, we must be strong and trust in the power of God’s might and put on the whole armour of God.
Click on each sermon link below to listen to the message in another window.
The Army of God – Ephesians 6:10
Withstanding the Devil’s Wiles – Ephesians 6:11-13
1. The Belt (Girdle) of Truth – Ephesians 6:14a
2. The Breastplate of Righteousness – Ephesians 6:14b
3. The Boots of the Gospel – Ephesians 6:15
4. The Shield of Faith – Ephesians 6:16
5. The Helmet of Salvation – Ephesians 6:17a
6. The Sword of the Spirit – Ephesians 6:17b
7. The Mind of Prayer – Ephesians 6:18
The Mind of Prayer – Open Doors – Ephesians 6:18-20